We had a really nice Christmas. Exhausting, but nice. Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year, but as an adult...it's a bit more tiring than I expected it would be. Between all the shopping, wrapping, parties, baking, "bring a $5 gift" exchanges, and traveling, it can wear a body out! When I was child...life seemed to stand still and halt around Christmas time, but now I realize that is not the case. If anything, life gets faster and more hurried now. It's sad, in a way, because this time of family, friends, fun, joy, and laughter is easily turned into a time of tantrums, frustration, crankiness, and arguments. (Not in
our family, of course. :) ) That being said, amid all the hustle and bustle of the Holiday Season, we had a joyous time with our friends and family.



Caroline really loved Christmas. She loved the trees, sparkling lights, Santa Claus, presents...everything. It was a blast spending time with her and seeing her face light up at the cookies baking in the oven, or the snowman she spotted on someone's lawn as we drove by. I love seeing her discover the world around her and begin to enjoy Holidays and events that I dreamed of one day sharing with her. What joy!



We were able to spend time with family and it was wonderful to be together. You think those two grandpas like that little girl? ;)
Glad you had such a wonderful holiday! We missed ya'll!
ReplyDelete