This day we were making Chocolate Chip cookies for some event, I can't remember now! Anyway, I was getting everything together and she really wanted to help, so she got up on the counter and poured dry ingredients and stirred to her hearts content. Yes, we had a bit too much flour in the cookies, but it worked out ok. (She got one good scoop from the bag of flour before I could stop her!)
This time, I was making Corn Flake cookies for a gift exchange with our friends. Since these cookies require the stove top, she wasn't able to help as much, but she did find the empty Peanut Butter jar and went to work on the sides. :)
When the a few Corn Flakes fell to the floor, she ran, PB jar in hand, to get the broom and clean up.
The pregnancy is going good. I'm in my 12th week, so almost to the second trimester and hoping the morning sickness will leave with the first tri. That did not happen with Caroline, but hopefully this time around it will. We'll see. I'll keep you posted. :)
I love the picture of her looking at the camera with the peanut butter jar...it's like she's saying, "What? You got a problem with this. Let's see you try to take away my pb jar...".
ReplyDeleteBroom shot is cute, too. Such a little helper!
Such adorable pictures! I can't wait to see y'all!
ReplyDelete