Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring

We've been enjoying the beautiful weather lately. It's so wonderful to see the flowers blooming and the trees beginning to bud and come back to life after the cold winter.

We had company for Easter. I did ok with my eat-from-the-pantry challenge. I didn't go grocery shopping, but we ate out a few more times than I had allotted for. Oh well...not a total bust, I did get several items used up from my freezer and pantry. We had a good time with Aunt KK and Uncle Jud for the holiday. It's always fun to be with family!




3 comments:

  1. She is adorable. I need to try to "eat from pantry" too! I'm just now getting into coupon clipping. I'm behind in times. lol! Hope things are going well for you all! I am THRILLED you are having a boy! I've already picked up a little something for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of her smelling the flower!!! soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete