Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Visitor

We had a visitor this past weekend. One of Aaron's college roommates, groomsmen, and good friend, "Uncle Cram" came to see us. He recently moved about two hours from us, and this was the first of we hope, many visits. He had met Caroline the day she was born, he drove late into the night to get here in time for her birth, and he got to see her again when she was about four months old. We hadn't been able to get together since she was little, so we were excited for him to see her again. (We were happy to see him too...:) )

She really took a liking to him and had a blast!



He and Aaron have always had a good time joking around and they have more inside jokes than two people should have. I'm not exactly sure how this all came about, but it was decided that Cram was going to eat this monster burger at a local restaurant. It was the biggest hamburger I've ever seen in real life. It looked disgusting.



I'm not sure how, but he really did eat the entire thing all by himself. I have to admit, it made me a little sick to watch it, but he seemed to enjoy it!



What a weekend we had!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you guys got to spend a weekend with Cram and that Caroline enjoyed him so much. That's disgusting about the burger though.
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sad you've never met him! We will be in Birmingham all next week, any chance you'll be there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, HOW did he eat that?! Are y'all up for another visit? It looks like the end of next week would be good for me and Annalise (Thursday - Saturday). If it's not good for y'all, I'm open the third week of September, too. It's just whatever works best for y'all.

    Love you!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete