This is the before shot. She had a bit of a mullet. Her hair is curly in the back, but it was actually pretty long. When it was wet, it was much longer than it looked like. So, it had become a bit mullet like.
She did not like having her hair cut, although she didn't cry. She just kept turning her head to get away from the scissors and she was very wiggly. Deborah would comb her hair down to cut it and she would push it back. We finally got it done though!
It looks basically the same, just evened up and not so shaggy. Her curls are still in tact, in fact, I think her hair it a bit curlier now. All in all, not the horrible, emotional experience I was expecting. I know it helped that Deborah was the one cutting it---we laughed and had a good time.
I guess it's too much to ask that her hair remain cute and baby like forever? She's growing up so fast!
oh that first haircut is SOOO hard! she looks absolutely adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad she kept her curls!! I can't even imagine first haircuts...abbey barely has enough to run a brush through! ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the pillow case dress! I've seen those in the shops and I'm impressed you made one! Caroline has the sweetest little face- she's too cute!
ReplyDelete