Tuesday, July 21, 2009

At Play

Is this better Oma? More blogging for you! I've been reprimanded by my MIL that I need to blog more. I was in complete denial because she pointed out I had only blogged once in June and I was like, "No, I blogged more than that!" But, alas, she was right. I'm glad our family can get on here and read about our life---it's easier than having to send out mass emails! :) Plus, Oma prints out the blogs and shares them with Aaron's grandmother, who seems to really enjoy reading about us, so that's sweet!

On the way to Loudon for my cousin's wedding, we stopped at a McDonald's and ate outside so Caroline could run around and play in the play yard. She had never been on a restaurant playground before. I've always felt a little wary of them, but she had been in the car for a long time and needed to stretch her legs.


It's hard to tell, but she's been splashing in a small puddle. I think you can see the puddle in the first picture. Yes, this small puddle resulted in a change of clothes for her...she SOAKED herself!


Is she going to go in?



Yep! She had a blast playing out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment