I just have one question for all of you out there in blogging land. Where did August go? I've just about let this month pass by with only one post. I don't know when we got to the end of August, but school is back in session, the weather isn't really changing, but I feel we're just on the brink of semi-cooler temperatures, and we're about to enter my favorite time of year.
Caroline was recently the recipient of some hand-me-down yard toys. She loves to play outside (much to my chagrin, I'm more of an indoor girl) and she loves her new-to-her toys.

(We already had the swing set.)



I hope all of you and your families are well and not to sad to be saying goodbye to summer!
Philippians 1:3
She's getting SO BIG! We'd love to hang sometime soon! And looks like she has plenty to keep her busy (and wear her out...which might equal a good nap???)!
ReplyDeleteYay for her new playground! I can only imagine what our backyard will look like in a year or 2. She's a doll. Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteLooks like such a fun backyard!! I'm sure she loves it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun backyard!! I want to come play!
ReplyDelete