Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Zoo

While we were in St. Louis, we also made a trip to the zoo. Caroline had never been before and I knew she would love it because she really likes to look at animals. She's not much of an animal lover...she's still afraid of dogs and cats, but she enjoys looking at them. So, the zoo was perfect for her!



Uncle Micah and Isaiah riding the carousel...Uncle Micah rode an animal, but I think technically he wasn't supposed to. This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip.



I stood beside Caroline, and she loved it. She is really into riding Carousels...we cannot go to the mall without riding. I guess I could say no, but we're rarely there so I always let her.



Can't remember the exact name of this "monkey" but she adored standing there looking at him. He was right there too, had it not been for the glass she could have plopped on his lap.



If I'm remembering correctly, they weren't actually looking at an animal, but I love this shot. I think it's adorable.



According to Caroline, this is Aubie.



Caroline thought the Ostrich was absolutely hilarious. She just giggled and laughed at it. She said we were "so silly" because we told her it was a bird. We stood here for a long time too, while a bathroom break was going on. Aaron stated he was pretty sure the Ostrich could jump that fence if he got a running start. I moved Caroline at that point.



Another one of my favorites.





Aren't they precious?

No comments:

Post a Comment