I will no inundate you with pictures from the trip!
We went to a children's museum called The Magic House. Caroline loved it and could have stayed and played all day. They had this vine that went downstairs and the children could climb it instead of walking down the stairs. Caroline enjoyed it at first, but began to freak out when she realized we wanted her to go all the way down. She came out and walked down with Aaron. :)
Uncle Micah spent a lot of time with Caroline...I'm not sure what they're doing here...I was off sitting down at the restaurant feeding Landon.
I was still gone at this point, but I think you put the balls in this and they are blown out and it makes wind. Maybe? Either way, I remember them saying Caroline loved it!
Aaron and Caroline enjoyed the "Oval Office". It was a room, shaped like an oval, that had replicas of the President's desk and podium. When you were at the podium, you were also on camera, and could see yourself on a TV as if you were giving the State of the Union. Caroline sat and talked on the phone for a long time. Along the walls were pictures of all the Presidents and questions about them. It was a neat room.
You could catch a fish and then let it go and watch it swim back to the pond. Caroline really enjoyed this. You can see her green fish swimming back.
This exhibit was scooping out ice cream. Caroline and Isaiah played here for a long time.
They also had a hospital nursery with real looking dolls that weighed about 8lbs. You could give the baby a bath, rock, feed...it was neat. Caroline had great time with this!
It was such a fun day! I didn't get a shot of all of us together, (our camera battery was dying...) but we really enjoyed the Magic House!
great pics! i'm glad caroline (and aaron) had so much fun playing president. the magic house is always fun. it was a great trip!
ReplyDelete