We've moved into our new house and really love it. I cannot begin to explain how wonderful everything has been and how blessed we are. We are so thankful for this home.
Summer is in full swing around here and we're loving every minute of it!
Oh how excited she was when she realized she had drawn a triangle by accident. She gasped and exclaimed, "Look Mommy! A triangle!" She tried to draw another one, but couldn't quite get it. The teacher in me was remembering all the lectures and power-point presentations I've seen about Early Literacy. I remember seeing some very similar drawings and scribblings from other children around her age and learning about how this is the beginning of being literate. W-O-W. My sweet baby is growing up.
She loves this tricycle. LOVES IT. Her legs are not quite long enough to reach the peddles, but she's working on it as often as she can.
The pool is another favorite summer activity for her. She can now "swim" with her water wings on. I think she's going to be a little water rat. She loves to be in the pool!
All in all, we've had wonderful start to this summer!
Coming soon to The Craig's Corner of the World:
Fun with Friends and Adventures in Potty Training!
Looks like you all are having such fun! Caroline is a doll :) So happy for you all!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice start to the summer! i can't believe how big caroline is! She looks so cute in her sunnies!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big she is!!! She is beautiful!!! Great start to summer (it made me laugh when you said you were sitting there remembering about all the early childhood stuff, I catch myself doing that with Tilly already. You guys look great!
ReplyDeleteShe is ADORABLE!!! And you are due soon?! I'm so happy for y'all that you're settled in and the house is such a great fit. And you have a pool?! How fun!
ReplyDelete