Monday, February 22, 2010

We had company last week in the pretty forms of Aunt Stephanie and Cousin Annalise. I love getting the two girls together! It's so fun to see them enjoy being together. They played so well together. We didn't have too many "mines!" until the last day. By that point they were so tired and exhausted...we did have a few disagreements over who's Elmo it was. All in all...they played together really well and enjoyed being together. They would be in Caroline's room playing and we would hear them chattering to one another. Precious!



The first night they were here we went out to dinner. Aaron had them both in his arms and Annalise's hat on his head! (this is Steph's picture...she had a camera in her purse!)



Caroline's favorite book right now is The Sneetches by Dr. Seuss. I think she converted Annalise too...Aaron read it to them every night. He does great voices. Sylvester McMonkey McBean is his best one!

We had a great visit and are so glad we were able to spend time with them!

While they were here, I conveniently had a doctor's appointment. Stephanie kept Caroline for me and they girls played. It was so nice to have her here for that! Anyway, all is going well with our little one. He or she is doing just great! I think I've turned the corner on the morning sickness...YAY! :) We're finding out the gender in March!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! Caroline seems like she is grown up! Its crazy.

    Looking forward to finding out what the gender is...do you think its a girl or boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a wonderful time! Thank you for your hospitality! Our trips down to Dothan will be cherished family memories. Can't wait to meet a new family member in just a few months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute together! I'm glad you had such a great time with your company.

    ohhhhh, I hope you are done with the morning sickness! that is the worst!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete