Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Southern Anomaly

We had snow here in the deep south last week! I think they said it was the first time in 17 years that we had snow accumulation in our area. Caroline LOVED it and really had a blast playing. She kept saying, "Christmas Mama?" She has got the snowy scene=Christmas down pat!

Aaron took her out first thing in the morning to see the HUGE flakes coming down.




Aaron got off work early. Seriously, the city practically closed down. We are not used to, or equipped for snowy weather here! I felt so unprepared...we didn't have water proof shoes or anything.





Caroline enjoyed sampling the snow. I used to love doing that when I was little--that and catching snowflakes on my tongue!




All in all...a great day!

3 comments:

  1. That last picture might be my favorite ever! Cute!! Email it to me?? I am finally catching up on your posts and have loved all of them. Sorry for being so negligent! Give the little one a kiss for me and start thinking about our next get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopped over from J's blog ~ "Wanting what I Have"...so nice to "meet" you! You have a sweetie pie there...so exciting that another baby is on the way! :)

    Blessings,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete