
(January 2006)
Aaron and met at Florida College. Our friends fixed us up and the rest is history! Ever since I first met him, I knew he would be a wonderful husband and father one day. The day he asked me to marry him is one of the happiest memories I have. The day we pledged our lives to one another is another happy memory, and also a reminder that we're in this for the long haul. I love him so much and I have so much faith in him, and in us.
(May 2007)
I am occasionally moody. (I'm sure none of you believe that.) Aaron is truly the only person who can get me out of a mood and laughing in no time flat. I understand that probably doesn't speak well of me, but I love that about Aaron. He can always make me laugh and he constantly fills our home with laughter.
(May 2007)
He had such a fun-loving spirit and creates joy all around him. He has a way of being able to say almost anything, to anyone, and not be offensive. He stands up for me. He protects me. He loves me.
(August 2007)
When we found out we were going to be parents, he was so happy he could not vocalize the words. His emotions overcame him when breaking the news to his parents, and the love he already had for our daughter warmed my heart. He worked hard throughout my pregnancy, sweating in preparation for her, helping me, urging me to rest all the time. He worked harder than I could have ever imagined to ensure I would be able to stay home. He leads us. He prays with us. He prays for us.
(November 2007)
When I was in labor, he stayed up all night, coaching me and watching the monitor. He would tell me when a contraction was ending, reassure me that I could do it, and he stayed with me through it all.
(November 2007)
Happy Birthday to a wonderful man, husband, and father. We love you and are so thankful for you!

(October 2008)
Happy Birthday to a friend who can make me laugh like no one else (and about the silliest stuff). So many good and fun memories I have include you! Hope this birthday is the best yet! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ReplyDeleteCourt! What a sweet post! That just makes me smile! You two are such a great couple and great examples to others. I love you both! Hope AC had a great birthday and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you three!
ReplyDeleteThis was so sweet...it brought tears to my eyes! We miss you both! I hope we can make another trip to Disney world again.
ReplyDelete