I'm sure you're all asking, "Why not use that picture for the Christmas card?" To be honest....we thought about it, but decided against it. Didn't want to gross anyone out...that would not be spreading Christmas cheer!
This is such a fun season of the year and a fun season of our life. Caroline is loving the Christmas season. She loves to look at the tree, and enjoys spotting them around town as we're driving. She's also really into Santa. She loves him! She did not sit on his lap...she was not given the option, I decided this year wasn't the year. I think it would have been disastrous. She LOVED waving to him as we passed him in the mall though. That was enough for this year.
There are 2 gifts under our tree that are wrapped in small gift bags. The bags don't have tissue paper in them, but shreds of decorative paper that match the bag. She is fascinated by these and has gotten into trouble more than once for pulling the shreds out. Luckily, those will be given on Monday so not too much longer to think about it. Seriously...lately if I'm in the kitchen and she's in the grotto playing and it gets quiet...I know what she's up to!
We have an old popcorn tin that has a Christmas scene on it that we put out each year. She really loves that too...she carries it around (it's about as big as she is) and sings, "Pa, rum, pa, bum, dum..." it's very cute and sweet to hear her little voice singing and hear the banging of the "drum." She got VERY excited the other day when she spotted a Christmas tin (for cookies) in the cabinet. "Drum! Drum, Mama!" she shouted. I let her have it...it's much more her size. :)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is seriously funny!! I am definitely going to have to print that out and put it somewhere!
ReplyDeleteThis picture made me laugh out loud! I loved the one you picked for the Christmas card. It was beautiful!
ReplyDelete