Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hodge Podge

Hello, hello! I've been mulling for a few days over my blog. I have two different sets of pictures, one with several, and one with only a few, that I want to share and I've been trying to decide if I should blog once or twice. After much deliberation, I decided to only blog once--I know myself and I may or may not get back to blogging later this week to do more than one. We have a lot of fun stuff coming up too that I know I'll want to blog about, so I hope you'll all humor me and endure this long post!

As I mentioned in my last blog, we spent almost a week with Aaron's family because of the death of his grandfather. The occasion that brought us all together was sad, but we still loved being together and got a few good pics of Caroline with her family. (All except Oma...we'll make sure to get one next time!)




Caroline really loves her Uncle Jud. He has, for the moment at least, taken the spot of her favorite relative. He never has to bribe her with a cell phone or computer or cracker like some other members of the family. :) We'll have to keep an eye on him though, since he's a AL fan...we can't have him corrupting our daughter! (He's already given her a plastic elephant!)



Caroline really enjoyed sitting with her Aunt KK and kicking her foot up to be tickled by Opa's beard. She loved this game and we all loved her smile and giggles!



She loves her Oma's oatmeal! Apparently the kitchen was too bright for her eyes...



Opa discovered on this trip that he could pull up some of her favorite Sesame Street songs on YouTube. They enjoyed watching them together...well, Caroline enjoyed the songs, I think Opa only tolerated them because it got her sitting with him!(Remember those bribes I referred to earlier?) It was nice to all be together, even for a sad occasion. We are looking forward to seeing them again soon! (Two weeks!)



We are not fair-weather fans around here. We're sticking with the Tigers and supporting them, even though they're not having the best season. War Eagle!



This is George, the bouncing horse that lives at Poppy and Granny's. She loves him!

I had a Mary Kay party last weekend. A friend from church recently started selling Mary Kay, so the party was a great chance to support her and have a good time with the girls! Caroline went out with her Daddy that morning, but before they left, she discovered the makeup mirrors and brushes set up on the dining room table.









She's girly, that's for sure!

WHEW! That's all for now!

(Told you it was going to be long!)

1 comment:

  1. SO FUN! Look at them in their AU gear!!! Too cute!

    Regarding simplifying, so glad we think along the same lines! :)

    ReplyDelete