Two weeks ago we had a visit from Aaron's cousin, Stephanie and her daughter, Annalise. Caroline and Annalise are about 12 hours apart and share a birthday. I knew Stephanie before I knew Aaron, and I was excited when I found out they were cousins. She's great and I love chatting with her. Since our girls are exactly the same age, it's fun to talk about what they're doing and how we're handling the new situations that arise. I hope we're always close, even if miles separate us!

Look at those girls after their bath! They had fun in the tub and we got some great video of them splashing around.

It was fun to watch them play together during this visit. They actually played together, not just next to each other this time.

Daddy/Uncle Aaron was playing a tickling game with them. They loved it! I loved hearing the Grotto (our den) ringing with their laughter. A child's laugh is such a happy sound!


They're worn out from laughing!
Aww! I love these pictures! I always enjoy seeing you, Aaron and Caroline so much. You're all such a blessing to our lives! We love you!
ReplyDeleteBTW, could you email me these pictures? And, I was wondering if you could give me the name and number/email of the photographer you used here in B'ham. Thanks!
ReplyDelete