On Saturday afternoon after Caroline got up from her nap we walked to the park. Please ignore my gross, super white legs...
We discovered that Caroline loves to play in the dirt.
She also really loves to play with the football---her daddy loves this orange and blue one.
I got the red outfit she had on Saturday at Kids Market for $1. Score!
On Sunday afternoon we had company over for Sunday lunch and had a good time. I love having Sunday lunch at home and wish we did it more often. It just makes the afternoon seem so much calmer. We enjoyed our weekend.
I've got a few things on eBay right now. We're gearing up for a yard sale in May and when we're cleaning out for that I always find things that I think will sell better on eBay. Most of the time, I'm right. Hopefully I'll get a few things sold and then I can list more as I find them!
I feel like this was a really boring post---sorry! Maybe I'll have something more interesting to post about later this week! Until then...have a good one!
I love her hair in these pictures. Blair use to wear her's like that too.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you sold stuff on ebay. I've been wanting to try, but can't get motivated to do it. I wish you'd come teach me. =)
Hugs to Caroline!
I am super white too and ready for some spring/summer sunshine!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute outfit and for one dollar...you can't beat that!
La & I went the the little angels attic sale last Friday and she spotted a little kitchen like the one you just got Caroline so now Abbey has a matching kitchen. :-) That place was CRAZY. I ended up taking Abbey with me and it was kind of hard manuvering thru the crowd with her in one of those backpack things. She was really good, but it was still hard to carry everything. I ended up getting the kitchen, a little people noah's ark set, three pairs of shoes and a mirror for the car for $30.
Your post has me hungry now! Breakfast sounds really good right now. lol!
ReplyDeleteCaroline is so cute! I just LOVE her hair. Mason has lost most of his hair, but he has just enough for a bow. I wouldn't put one on him (I think Nick would kill me), but the thought was funny.
I'm trying to get motiviated to declutter my house and sell some things. I have TONS over vera bags I need to get rid of. Maybe I should try ebay.
Hope you all are having a great week! Love ya!