Monday, March 23, 2009

Beach Trip

We just got home last night from a long weekend in Destin. Aaron's company had a board meeting there on Friday and Saturday and families were invited so Caroline and I tagged along. It was a really wonderful weekend! We took Caroline out on the beach and she LOVED it! She would have run straight into the ocean if we would have let her. She loved the water (which was FRIGID by the way) and she also loved playing in the sand.





We had a beautiful view from our balcony.



Caroline loved the ocean and beach so much that she did go running full force at the CLOSED balcony window trying to get outside and she slammed right into the glass. She's a tough little cookie though..she whined for a minute and then took off running again. She's so funny!

While we were there I was able to get some shopping in--which I always love! The Carter's Outlet was having a big 50% off sale and I got a lot of great play clothes for this spring and summer for cheap. Awesome!

Well, I've got a ton of laundry and unpacking to do!

5 comments:

  1. So fun! I'm so glad Caroline was alright when she slammed into the glass...that's so scary. Thanks for the update! She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she loved it. Her bathing suit is too cute. Where did you get it? I love the Carter's outlet...they always have great buys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend! I love pictures of kids on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I am so jealous, I LOVED going down on a quick trip to Destin! I AM really good at shopping too : )
    LOVE the picture of her running and laughing and I am sure that the glass thing was pretty funny after the fact, I am giggling now!
    Are you wearing your glasses mostly now or do you like the contacts?
    You glasses are really cute on you, do they drive you crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous!! I would LOVE a beach trip!!! I'm glad you all had a great time. Caroline sounds like so much fun. I bet she keeps you busy.

    I really like the picture of you and her. Its so good!

    ReplyDelete