I don't have anything really interesting to blog about, but I thought I needed a cheery post so I thought I would just share some pics!
Daddy and Caroline playing....Daddy was home for lunch and took her out!
The ball is as big as she is!
This is a different day, but I love these shots of her with her shades on!
I absolutely love this shot of Daddy and his little girl!
Caroline picked these (with Daddy's help) for me and being the sappy Mommy I am, I had to take a picture!
Here's our dainty little girl after a dinner of Baked Spaghetti (with cauliflower puree!)...do you think she enjoyed it???
This is an old picture of our Family...it was back in September, the night before Caroline's surgery. Helena, the church Aaron's parents are members of, was having a Gospel Meeting that week and we went since we were in Birmingham for the surgery. Our good friend Magan took it---I'm so glad she did too! It's one of the last pics of Caroline with her paci---she couldn't have it for 2 weeks after her surgery so we decided that was it for the paci. I'm glad we have this shot!

I wish I had thought to take a picture of all the rain this weekend! We had 11 inches and as I'm typing right now I can hear rain starting again. There was a lot of flooding. Our neighborhood was one of the worst for flooding, but we live up on a hill so we were fine. Our good friends had to be "saved" from their home by the Fire Department. Thankfully their house didn't suffer damage, but their neighbor's (who is also his mother!) house did flood. She's not able to stay there right now. So, we had a wet weekend here and now looks like we'll be getting more rain this week! Rain likes this makes me think of God's promise in the rainbow. We serve a great God!
That is SUCH a GOOD picture of the family. Ya'll are too cute.
ReplyDeleteCaroline's smile is so sweet...gotta love the glasses. Blair just recently got a new pair and they are hallarious. We are so excited for the hot weather. Glad you guys are okay from all the rain.
miss ya!
I love all the pictures, but I really like the one of Aaron and Caroline smiling at each other...that is just precious!
ReplyDeleteMason won't have anything to do with a paci. I'm not sure why. We've tried several times, but had no luck. I guess that is a good thing though.
I hope the rain slows down for you all. 11 inches is a TON of rain!
I love that picture of you guys, but I didn't know it held sentimental value, bonus : )
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Aaron and Caroline is priceless and so is the spagetti face, lol!
Is that Jess and Stuart that had to be rescued? I need to hear more of this story, that is pretty crazy!
I am glad that I live in hilly B'ham right now, but I REALLY miss taking walks in flat Dothan. Ode to Grove Park.....
Great pictures! So sorry about all the injuries! Hope everyone's healed up nicely!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is one messy face! Caroline does look like she enjoyed her dinner, so I'm sure that is all that counts.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip about moving up in diapers. La had mentioned that to me a few months ago, but I hadn't thought about it this time since Abbey was still a few pounds away from growing out of the 2's, but I forget the pounds overlap. We have moved up to 3's now. Kind of sad...she is growing so fast.
That picture of her and AC is adorable. You can tell she loves her daddy!
Have a good weekend and stay dry! Bec