Caroline and I did make a Gingerbread house. She seemed to have fun even though I did all the actually "making." She liked the icing though and got to wear her apron that Aunt KK gave her!
Caroline was really unsure about the whole opening gifts thing. I'm sure it was confusing to her since We'd been telling her for weeks not to touch the gifts under our tree, so when she was presented with one that she could open, she kept looking at me for approval.
You can see how excited she got once she saw it was a "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" dvd. She loves Mickey so much! She has a stuffed Mickey and Minnie doll and they are two of her favorite toys. She makes them dance around and even had them kissing the other day. She always gives them kisses, so I guess she thought they needed to kiss each other too! I know she's my daughter and I'm biased, but I thought it was cute!
She had a good Christmas and was completely spoiled by her family and friends. She has too many toys! I think it seems worse than it probably really is because she just had her birthday too, so within the last two months she's gotten a lot of new things, when she hadn't had much "new" before then. Most of her toys before her birthday were hand-me-downs from some friends.
We've cancelled our cable, which has been interesting over the past 2 months. I think the biggest sacrifice has been no Auburn football. Aaron said they were so bad this year he didn't mind missing the games. The Iron Bowl was over Thanksgiving weekend, so he was able to see that with his Dad and Uncle Jud, who is an AL fan. I won't go into too much detail about that day, but I will say that we played a rousing game of Balderdash which helped ease the loss.
I think I'm done for now, but I will try and do better about posting more often! Hope you're all well!
Awww, Caroline takes after Momma lovin' the mice :)
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of you with the cable thing and this decision may give you more time to keep us updated on here :)
Hey! I am so glad you left me a comment so I could hop over!!! Caroline is PRECIOUS!!! Ok...we have got to get together to play Balderdash. I'm obsessed with that game! We love to play with my sisters and bro-in-law...it's SO MUCH FUN!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad y'all had a great Christmas! And I'm so happy to get to see so many fun pics of sweet Caroline!
Looking forward to reading more of your posts!