He had a great time and actually really enjoyed his cake. His sister...well, on her first birthday she did not enjoy her cake, so we weren't sure what he was going to do. He was a little apprehensive at first, but once he discovered that it tasted good...well, he was sold!
On a hot Saturday, we had so many wonderful friends and family come out to spend the day celebrating our precious son. I love this picture of Aaron with his buddies and brother-in-law.
With Aunt KK and Uncle Judd
With Opa and Oma
And yes, for the record, I know the color of those pictures isn't the best...but I still like them! I never claimed to be a professional....
It was a fun day and I'm so glad Landon is in our life! He adds joy daily and is a wonderful addition to our family!
Happy first birthday sweet boy! LOVE the Cale and cup cakes! Such a cute and fun idea! :)
ReplyDeleteGood job on the party! I love the cupcakes, especially! :)
ReplyDelete