The view from the cabin. Look at God's gorgeous creation! We enjoyed spending some time together studying the Bible and praying. We needed that time together.
Hey good lookin'!
In other news...we have been trying to lose some of the extra poundage we've been carrying around and just be healthier overall. Aaron started back in January and has lost 30+ pounds! I'm so proud of him! I haven't done so well. I am an emotional eater and stress makes me crave things I shouldn't be putting in my mouth. So, I've lost a few here and a few there, but nothing too substantial. A good friend inspired me to look into Weight Watchers. (She's also lost 30+ since joining!) Although the idea of paying for it was NOT appealing, I decided to go for it because I obviously needed something more. Aaron was very supportive so I signed up last week. I was diligent to count my points. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I just had to rethink things a little. Well, I weighed in this morning. I was nervous. I was terrified, actually. I knew I would be really discouraged if I hadn't lost anything. Well....I lost 4lbs! I am so happy! I will continue with this for at least the next 3 months...I signed up for 3 months. I think paying for the program as helped me a lot....I do not want the money to be wasted, which gives me an extra nudge of motivation. I'll keep you posted!
I am SO proud of y'all and excited for you!!! That is awesome!!! We have been trying to eat healthier and The Engineer has been working hard to shed some poundage. It's hard. Y'all Rock!!! Way to go!!!
ReplyDelete