Monday, July 11, 2011

Final Florida Post

Seriously, it's taken me forever to post about our trip! This will be the last one though, so then hopefully I'll be back to just what's going on in our life.

We spent 5 days at Disney World while we were in FL. It was a lot of fun. I've always been a Disney fan and I love visiting Disney World at least as much as Caroline does, if not more. Although, she loves it now and every so often will ask when we're going back. A girl after my own heart.



Notice she's wearing a jacket? It was super cold while we were there! We had to wear lots of layers to keep warm. I think that being cold at Disney World is better than being hot though. I think I've decided if possible we'll always go during cooler months. Anyway, she loved all the fun stuff to play with in the que for the Winne the Pooh ride. We loved that it kept her entertained!





As part of our vacation package we were able to take advantage of a free deal Disney was offering. We got all our meals for free by using their promotional free dining plan. It was amazing! We ate some really yummy foods at restaurant we never would have gone to if we had been paying out of pocket. Caroline and Landon got to enjoy meeting Characters at some of our meals, which was a special treat.



Aaron and I enjoyed riding rides with Caroline and Landon.









It was a really fun trip and we made some wonderful memories! One day we were able to meet up with our friends from Kentucky, the Bouldin's, which was wonderful! Unfortunatey, I got NO good pictueres from that meal! It was fun to be with them though, and exciting that we were all there at the same time.

It was a truly wonderful vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment