Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back On!

Hello, hello! I have jumped back on the blogging bandwagon. Life has been so busy lately, and we've struggled with sickness off and on since February. We finally got the software uploaded to this computer, so I am back!

I don't know where to start! I think I will just start with Easter weekend, and then back track in future posts.

We had a good Easter. Caroline really enjoyed everything...she especially liked seeing the bunny at the mall. We did not pay to have a picture or to sit on the bunny's lap, I mean she literally loved seeing him when we would walk by and wave. We have been having lunch at the mall about once a week with some friends, so we have seen him several times. Poor bunny. We must have looked like the jackpot walking toward him. 4 strollers, one a double (mine)...he actually stood up and waved. His little grassy knoll was empty. No children were visiting him at that time. We waved and walked right on by. I think I saw his face fall through the mask.





We hosted an Easter Egg Hunt at our house the Saturday before Easter. We had a good mix of older kids and younger kids from church and they all had a blast. We decided to have a Pinata. They LOVED it.





It was a really fun day. I loved being with all our friends and seeing the children play together and enjoy God's creation truly brought joy to my heart.



The kids enjoyed finding their Easter baskets at the foot of the stairs. Caroline spotted them and said, "Wow." Ha!





We had a hard time getting a good picture of the kids in their church clothes, so here are just a few! Some are better than others...I've just come to grips with that for now.









1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! We had a fun Easter, too. Maybe I should blog about it? :)

    ReplyDelete