On Saturday we drove up North about 2 hours to help Aaron's sister and her husband move into their first house!
Here are the newlyweds in their new home.
Caroline was such a help to her Uncle...ok, maybe more of a hindrance. :)
Their house is really cute and I can't wait to see what all Karen does with it. I'm looking forward to them being closer now. 8 hours was TOO FAR...2 is much better! :)
Monday we had some friends over for a cookout, which turned into a cookin, because it started raining. We had a really good time. I only managed to get one picture, but it's of most of the kiddos eating around our kitchen table. We've got a great group of kids, if I do say so myself! :) Lots of great examples for Caroline!
All in all, a great weekend. Today it's back to our normal routine...but, there is something so peaceful about "normal."
Looks like y'all had a great time! I'm sad we missed out!
ReplyDeleteCaroline is getting so big! I know I keep saying that, but every time I see her I can't get over how precious and grown up she is!!!
Caroline looks so tiny next to all the little kids. She is such a SWEET girl!
ReplyDeletesounds like a fun weekend! :)
ReplyDelete