Thursday, May 28, 2009

Joy

Caroline is such a silly little monkey! She has recently discovered her new favorite reading "nook."




Yes, she loves to climb under our bar stools and "read" her books. Notice she's reading the cover. :)

She also discovered a fun new way to eat yogurt while at Oma and Opa's a few weeks ago.



Seriously, she ate almost the entire cup like that! Silly girl!

She also loves to help me with the laundry.



I'm not exactly sure how her climbing on the hamper is helping, but I'm sure she has a reason in her active little mind!

I spend most of my days smiling and laughing and it's all because of a little joy named Caroline. She is such a blessing to us. We beg your prayers as we raise her...pray for her heart and ours, that we may instill in her a love for the Lord.

4 comments:

  1. She is absolutely precious! I love her "reading nook!" She's already taking after you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she had no chance getting past the reading thing with you as a mom, although I haven't seen that being your choice spot for reading : )
    I want so badly to get to spend the week with ya'll in a few weeks!!!
    Scott's project just got submitted for review and then he will have to fix the errors and address concerns, pray that it goes well!!!!
    Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie :) I saw your family pics on facebook... They were so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures, Courtney! They capture such a precious little personality! Caroline brings joy to so many people. We love her so much!

    BTW Annalise has those PJ's, too. :) I hope they can play together again soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete