Poppy and Granny with Caroline...
While the big kids were off eating Caroline and I got in the bouncy thing and she loved it!
It was also one of the little girl's birthdays and Caroline, Granny, and Mommy had fun playing with one of the Birthday balloons.
The hunt...
Daddy snagged a few eggs and put them on the ground for Caroline to find. She did find some under a small bush too---she really liked it!
Just for fun, here is Caroline at the Egg Hunt last year.
Time sure is flying by!
So Sweet! Love her outfit, BTW!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I LOVE her little pink crocs!! I'm glad you all had a great time! I know Mason won't know whats going on this year, but I'm looking forward to putting together a little easter basket. :)
ReplyDeleteHope you all are having a great week!
SO FUN!!! I love her cute little flower shirt! Hope the time with your parents is loads of fun!
ReplyDeleteWell, everyone else alreay commented on it too, but I really liked her outfit. That bright green and pink looks so sweet on her!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you all had fun spending time with your folks!
Well you know I have to say something about her cute outfit to...ADORABLE! She's gotten so big. Glad you all had a good time. I love your Dad's smile holding Caroline. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! It's crazy how much they change in a year! I try to imagine what Ethan's going to look like this time next year. I know you've enjoyed having your parents there. My parents are coming this weekend and I can't wait. Caroline's a doll, I can't wait to see her again! And i LOVE her crocs!
ReplyDeleteQuestion? How do you get your comments to show on your blog without actually clicking on "comments?"
ReplyDelete