My first blog!
We just got home from spending Thanksgiving with Aaron's family. We got to spend a lot of time with Karen and Justin, which was wonderful! We haven't been able to see them since their wedding, so we were excited to spend time with them. All I can say is this: Balderdash=FUN TIMES. I love playing games with our family!
Caroline isn't the best sleeper when she's not in her bed, which STINKS for Mom and Dad. We were up with her quite a bit, but come to find out, it might have only been because of being gone in part. She's got an ear infection. Poor thing. Since she has tubes, in order to identify an infection we have to look for drainage and today she had a lot of nasty looking drainage. She's asleep right now. I know she'll wake up starving because she conked out before lunch---another reason I know she doesn't feel good! I've already gotten her ear drops (we had some on file at the Pharmacy) so hopefully she'll be better soon.
I took her today (before I noticed her ear) for her One year portraits. Since she wasn't feeling good she didn't do the greatest, and I only got a couple of shots that were really good. I decided to go ahead and order them though, and we're hoping to have another family portrait done after the first of the year, so maybe I can get some better shots of her then.
Nothing much else is going on. I'm planning to go see "Twilight" on Friday night with some friends. I'm really looking forward to it. We might have dinner first, we haven't made any specific plans yet, but hopefully. I could really use a girls night out! Saturday night Aaron and I have to go to his company Christmas party, so our friends the Hinsons are going to watch Caroline for us. She loves their youngest son, Hunter. She will just giggle and grin at him, even when he's not doing anything at all. She loves him!
Well, I've basically rambled for this blog, but I'll try and have better ones in the future!
I took her today (before I noticed her ear) for her One year portraits. Since she wasn't feeling good she didn't do the greatest, and I only got a couple of shots that were really good. I decided to go ahead and order them though, and we're hoping to have another family portrait done after the first of the year, so maybe I can get some better shots of her then.
Nothing much else is going on. I'm planning to go see "Twilight" on Friday night with some friends. I'm really looking forward to it. We might have dinner first, we haven't made any specific plans yet, but hopefully. I could really use a girls night out! Saturday night Aaron and I have to go to his company Christmas party, so our friends the Hinsons are going to watch Caroline for us. She loves their youngest son, Hunter. She will just giggle and grin at him, even when he's not doing anything at all. She loves him!
Well, I've basically rambled for this blog, but I'll try and have better ones in the future!
YEA! Welcome to blog spot! Now it will be easier to keep up with you guys and little Caroline. It was good seeing you two last week. Check out our blog. bouldinfamilyphotos.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteBecca
Hey this is cool! Love your pictures and love you! :)
ReplyDelete